1. Are there different regions for corporate trademark registration?
1. Are there regions? limit.
2. Legal basis: Article 16 of the Trademark Law of the People's Republic of China. The trademark contains a geographical indication of the product, but the product does not originate from this indication. If the marked area misleads the public, it will not be registered and its use is prohibited; however, registration that has been obtained in good faith will continue to be valid.
2. What procedures are required to approve an enterprise's trademark registration application
The approval of trademark registration refers to the Trademark Office's decision to register the trademark applied for registration. Once the trademark registration is approved, it is basically the birth of the exclusive right of the trademark, and the applicant becomes the holder of the newly registered trademark. people. From this point of view, everyone should know that trademark approval is a necessary process for successful trademark registration. A trademark that has not been approved cannot become a real registered trademark, and naturally it cannot be used exclusively.
Trademark approval mainly occurs at the preliminary approval and announcement stage, and after rejection review:
1. If the trademark passes the substantive examination, no objection is raised within 3 months from the date of preliminary approval announcement, and the trademark is approved for registration.
2. The trademark passes the substantive examination, and someone files an objection to the trademark within 3 months from the date of the preliminary approval announcement. During the objection period, the Trademark Office will not grant the trademark right and will The content of the objection will be verified. If the objection is found to be untenable, the trademark registration will be approved.
3. When the trademark applied for registration is under rejection review and the Trademark Review Board corrects the rejection decision after investigation, the Trademark Office will still approve the trademark registration.
3. How to apply for reissue of corporate trademark registration certificate
1. If entrusting a trademark agency to handle the matter, the applicant can voluntarily choose any trademark agency registered with the Trademark Office to handle the matter. All trademark agencies registered with the Trademark Office are published in the "Agency" column.
2. If the applicant goes directly to the trademark registration hall of the Trademark Office, the applicant can follow the following steps:
Prepare the application documents → Submit the application documents at the trademark registration hall acceptance window → Print the bar code at the coding window → Pay the application fee at the payment window.
3. Application documents that should be submitted.
(1) Application for reissue of trademark registration certificate;
(2) Trademark registration A copy of the subject qualification certification document (a copy of the business license, ID card, etc.) that has been stamped or signed by the person;
(3) Go directly to the trademark registration hall If you want to apply, submit the identity card and copy of the person in charge (the original will be returned after comparison); if you entrust a trademark agency to handle it, submit a trademark agency power of attorney.
4. Specific requirements.
(1) Application documents should be typed or printed;
(2) Supplementary certificates The name and address of the applicant filled in the application form should be consistent with the current trademark registrant; the trademark registration number and category should be consistent with the original Trademark Registration Certificate.
I hope the above content will be helpful to you. If you have other questions, you can click the button below for consultation, or go to the Legal Savior Network to consult a professional lawyer.