1. How much does it cost to register a trademark?
1. Registration fee Charged by category and number, fee for each trademark per category:
(1) General trademark 300 yuan per piece (valid for ten years, including ten years of fees , Domestic companies or individuals, including 300 yuan in state fees)
(2) The agency's online application for general trademarks is 1,600 yuan per item (valid for ten years, including ten years) Annual fees for domestic companies or individuals, including 800 yuan for state fees)
(3) 3,000 yuan for each collective trademark and certification mark (valid for ten years, Including ten years of fees, foreign companies or individuals, including state fees of 3,000 yuan)
2. Legal basis: Article 30 of the "Trademark Law of the People's Republic of China" Article 9: The validity period of a registered trademark is ten years, calculated from the date of approval of registration. The validity period of a registered trademark shall be calculated from the date the trademark is approved for registration. The so-called date of approval of registration is the date of announcement of approval of registration. It should be noted that if an objection is raised but the objection is determined to be untenable and the registration is approved, the time for the trademark registration applicant to obtain the exclusive right to trademark shall be calculated from the expiration of the three-month period from the preliminary announcement. The trademark protection period is ten years from the date of trademark registration and announcement. However, after the expiration, additional fees need to be paid to renew the trademark for any number of times. Renewal must be processed within the specified renewal period.
2. What are the methods for trademark registration inquiries?
Usually, there are the following methods and approaches for trademark registration inquiries:
1. For trademark registration inquiries, you can go to the Trademark Office.reason.
2. Trademark registration can be handled through online and offline trademark registration agencies.
3. You can search and apply for trademark registration through some software.
I hope the above content will be helpful to you. If you have other questions, you can click the button below for consultation, or go to the Legal Savior Network to consult a professional lawyer.