1. How to apply for a trademark registration certificate
1. Trademark registration certificate Application method: First, the applicant fills in the product category and product name of the trademark according to the prescribed product classification table, and submits a registration application. Then, the Trademark Office will accept the application in accordance with the law, complete the review within nine months, and make a preliminary approval announcement. For a trademark that has been initially approved and announced, if there is no objection at the expiration of the announcement period within three months from the date of announcement, the trademark will be approved for registration, a trademark registration certificate will be issued, and the trademark will be announced.
2. Legal basis: "Trademark Law of the People's Republic of China"
Article 22: Applicants for trademark registration shall fill in the categories and categories of goods using the trademark according to the prescribed commodity classification table. Product name, submit registration application.
Article 28: For a trademark applied for registration, the Trademark Office shall register the trademark within nine months from the date of receipt of the trademark registration application document. After the review is completed, if it complies with the relevant provisions of this Law, a preliminary review and announcement will be made.
2. How to apply for a trademark
(1) If entrusting a trademark agency to handle the application, the applicant can voluntarily choose any one Apply at a trademark agency registered with the Trademark Office. All trademark agencies registered with the Trademark Office are published in the "Agency" column.
(2) The applicant goes directly to the trademark registration hall of the Trademark Office to apply. The applicant can follow the following steps:
Prepare the application documents → Submit the application documents at the trademark registration hall acceptance window → Code at the coding window → Pay the application fee at the payment window.I hope the above content can be helpful to you. If you have other questions, you can click the button below for consultation, or go to the Legal Savior Network to consult a professional lawyer.