1. How to operate Jinzhong trademark registration
1. Query trademark capabilities No registration. Check with the Trademark Office or trademark agency to see if the trademark can be registered. (Trademark query is difficult, it is recommended to find a professional agency such as a trademark agent to handle it)
2. Select the product to be registered and propose the trademark to be applied for. The trademark can be Chinese, English, graphics and sounds, etc. Determine the product category for the Registered Trademark and the products to be selected.
3. Preparation of application materials. Jinzhong personal trademark application materials: clear trademark design, copy of ID card, copy of individual industrial and commercial household business license; Jinzhong enterprise trademark application materials: clear trademark design, copy of business license.
4. Submit submission waiting notice (3 months). During the waiting period, you may encounter the following problems: receiving a correction notice, receiving a rejection notice ( Partially), receiving a rejection notice (all)
5. Entering the trademark announcement (3-month announcement period)
6. Approval of registration
7. Legal basis:
Article 5 of the Trademark Law of the People's Republic of China. Two or more natural persons, legal persons or other organizations may jointly apply to the Trademark Office for registration of the same trademark and jointly enjoy and exercise the exclusive right to the trademark.
Article 6 of the "Trademark Law of the People's Republic of China" stipulates that goods that must use registered trademarks under laws and administrative regulations must apply for trademark registration. If the registration is not approved, Not for sale in the market.
Article 7 of the "Trademark Law of the People's Republic of China": When applying for registration and use of a trademark, good faith must be followedUse principles. Trademark users shall be responsible for the quality of the goods on which their trademarks are used. Industrial and commercial administrative departments at all levels should use trademark management to prevent behaviors that deceive consumers.
Article 8 of the "Trademark Law of the People's Republic of China" Any sign that can distinguish the goods of a natural person, legal person or other organization from the goods of others, including words, Graphics, letters, numbers, three-dimensional logos, color combinations, sounds, etc., as well as combinations of the above elements, can be applied for registration as trademarks.
The trademark applied for registration in Article 9 of the "Trademark Law of the People's Republic of China" shall have distinctive features that are easy to identify, and shall not be combined with the legal rights previously obtained by others. conflict. The trademark registrant has the right to indicate "registered trademark" or registered mark.
2. How to obtain Trademark Rights for a trademark
How to obtain trademark rights for a trademark:
1. Original acquisition, that is, the trademark owner obtains the exclusive right to the trademark by applying for trademark registration to the Trademark Office in accordance with the law;
2. Acquisition by inheritance, for example, the party obtains the exclusive right to use the trademark by entering into a written transfer agreement with the trademark registrant;
3. Acquisition of the trademark other forms of trademark rights.
4. If the holder of a trademark that is well-known to the relevant public believes that its rights have been infringed, it may apply for well-known trademark protection in accordance with the provisions of this law. If a trademark applied for registration on the same or similar goods is a copy, imitation or translation of someone else's well-known trademark that has not been registered in China and is likely to cause confusion, it will not be registered and its use will be prohibited.
5. When transferring a registered trademark, the transferor and the transferee shall sign a transfer agreement and jointly submit an application to the Trademark Office. The transferee shall ensure the quality of the goods using the registered trademark.
Trademark registrants can license others to use their registered trademarks by signing a trademark license contract. The licensor shall supervise the quality of the goods used by the licensee using its registered trademark. The licensee shall ensure that the registrar is usedThe quality of the subject goods. I hope the above content will be helpful to you. If you have other questions, you can click the button below for consultation, or go to the Legal Savior Network to consult a professional lawyer.