How to protect the trade secrets of small and medium-sized enterprises
With regard to strengthening the protection of trade secrets, we must first take preventive measures. Companies should strengthen the protection of their own trade secrets and prevent trade secrets from being leaked to other individuals or companies. Corresponding rules and regulations should be formulated to strengthen the standards for internal staff.of the company to prevent the company's business secrets from being leaked within the company. Secondly, in the process of communicating and cooperating with other companies, when signing a cooperation contract, a protection agreement on the company's business secrets should be signed. If the partner leaks or uses the company's business secrets without the company's consent, the partner can be held liable Liability.
If the company’s trade secrets are improperly disclosed by others Or if used, protection methods can be found from different departments according to different levels of hazards. You can do it through the following methods:
1. If a company or enterprise's trade secrets are disclosed or used by its employees or cooperative enterprises, it can apply to an arbitration institution for arbitration based on the employment agreement or trade secret protection agreement signed by both parties at the time, and the responsibilities will be divided according to the arbitration results of the arbitration institution.
2. If the company’s staff goes to work for other companies before the labor contract expires, they will The company's trade secrets he held were also taken away. If it is used in the technical operations of other companies, discloses or uses the company's trade secrets without authorization, the infringed rights holder may apply for labor arbitration to the Labor Arbitration Commission.
3. Other companies or enterprises. If you violate the relevant laws and regulations on the protection of trade secrets and infringe the company's trade secrets, you can file a complaint with the industrial and commercial administration department and provide some proof that the other party has infringed the company's trade secrets.
4. If the relevant company or enterprise or the company Employees leak the company's trade secrets. You can collect relevant evidence of infringement of trade secrets, file a lawsuit against the infringer in the relevant court, and make claims based on the court's judgment.
5. If a company or related company that infringes trade secrets When an individual infringes on trade secrets to a serious extent and constitutes a criminal offense, he or she can report the matter to the police. The relevant police will investigate and collect evidence, punish the offenders and compensate the infringed person for their civil rights.
Strengthening the protection of trade secrets can improve corporate competition To protect the company's technical and business information from being used by others, protect the company's intellectual property rights, promote economic growth, improve employees' work enthusiasm, and encourage technological innovation, companies should strengthen their awareness of the protection of trade secrets.
The editor’s summary ends here, ifIf you have more questions in this regard, please come to the Legal Savior Network for consultation. The Legal Savior Network provides professional legal consulting services, and a professional team of lawyers will answer your questions.