Licensor: ______________ (hereinafter referred to as Party A)
Licensee: ______________ (hereinafter referred to as Party B)
After negotiation between Party A and Party B, it is agreed that The agreement is as follows:
1. Party A permits Party B to agree from _____ year _____ month _____ to _____ year _____ month ____ Use Party A’s registered trademark No. __________ on __________ goods on _day;
2. Party B shall pay Party A remuneration for the license to use it. __________ yuan, payment method is __________;
3. Party A may/may not arrive at _ on _____ month _____ day _____ year Use or permit third parties to use the above-mentioned registered trademarks in the ______ area within ____year_____month_____days;
4. Party A guarantees_ ______________;
5. Party B guarantees _______________.
This contract is made in __________ copies, and a copy shall be sent to the Industrial and Commercial Administration Bureau of __________ County (city, district) for review.
Party A: ______________(stamp) Party B: ______________(stamp)
Responsible Person: ______________ (signature) Person in charge: ______________ (signature)
Signing time: ______________ year _____ month _____ daySigning place:_______________
(1) Prepare application documents
The application documents that should be submitted are:
(1) "Application for Trademark Renewal Registration"(2) Applicant’s identity document (copy)
(3) Submission of entrusted agent《 Agency Power of Attorney", which can be processed directly in the acceptance hall and submit a copy of the person's ID card
(4) Copy of registration certificate
(5) If the application documents are in a foreign language, a Chinese translation signed and stamped by the translation agency should also be provided
1 , Fill in the application form one by one according to the requirements, and it must be typed or printed.
2. One application for renewal registration should be submitted for each trademark.
3. If you come directly to the trademark registration hall to handle the matter, you should submit a copy of the person's ID card; if you entrust a trademark agency to handle the matter, you should submit a trademark agency entrustment Book.
4. If the trademark applied for renewal is a jointly owned trademark, the application should be made in the name of the representative.
(2) Submit application documents
1. The applicant goes directly to the trademark registration hall If you come to apply, after the application documents are ready, submit them at the acceptance window of the trademark registration hall, and the staff at the window will confirm whether the application documents are qualified.
2. If a trademark agency is entrusted to handle the application, the trademark agency will deliver the application documents to the Trademark Office.
(3) Payment of renewal fees
A renewal registration application needs to be paid The fees are: 500 yuan for paper applications (according to category) and 450 yuan for online applications (according to category). If the application for registration renewal is submitted within the six-month extension period after the expiry of the registration period, you will also need to payThe delay fee is: RMB 250 for paper applications (according to category) and RMB 225 for online applications (according to category).
If a trademark agency is entrusted to handle the matter, the applicant should pay the renewal fee and agency fee to the trademark agency. The renewal fee collected by the Trademark Office Deducted from the trademark agency's advance payment.
After the trademark is about to expire, you should go to the Trademark Office for renewal in accordance with national regulations. Otherwise, the trademark can no longer be used. Now the trademark renewal period Generally, the renewal is carried out within 12 months before expiration. If the renewal is not carried out, the extension can still be carried out. If the extension is not carried out after the extension period, the trademark will be invalid.
How to write a trademark renewal contract template? If you are involved in a legal dispute and need to entrust a professional lawyer, you can click# Lawyer Telephone Consultation#For direct consultation, we can match you with local lawyers with rich case experience across the country to help you!
How to choose a lawyer, tips for finding a lawyer
1. When choosing a lawyer, you should choose a lawyer whose practice field corresponds to the field of the case.
2. When choosing a lawyer, you should choose an experienced lawyer.
3. When choosing a lawyer, you should choose a lawyer who has in-depth research on the profession.
[Warm reminder] Don’t worry if you encounter legal disputes. The 270,000+ online professional lawyers on the Legal Savior Network provide pictures, texts and telephone answers to protect your legitimate rights and interests. convoy.
Encountering legal problems:
1. Don’t panic, you will encounter legal problems Sort it out, pay attention to collecting and keeping relevant information and evidence, and roughly determine the legal field to which it belongs.
2. Find the right professional lawyer on the Hualu platform;
3. Describe in detail the legal problems and demands you have encountered;
4. Wait for the lawyer’s answer;5. Pay lawyer fees (lawyer fees are set by lawyers).
[Warm reminder] If you encounter similar problems Don’t panic, click Consult to quickly find a professional and suitable lawyer, communicate your legal needs one-on-one in depth, and get answers in 3 to 15 minutes!