1. What are the marks that cannot be registered as goods?
1. Marks that are identical or similar to China’s name, national anthem, military flag, military emblem, military anthem, medals, etc.; they cannot be used as other marks for product registration.
2. Legal basis: Article 10 of the Trademark Law of the People's Republic of China, the following signs shall not be used as Trademark use:
(1) Is the same as the country name, national emblem, national anthem, military flag, military emblem, military song, medal, etc. of the People's Republic of China, or Similar, and identical with the name or logo of a central state agency, the name of a specific location where it is located, or the name or graphics of a landmark building;
(2) Identical or similar to the country name, national emblem, military flag, etc. of a foreign country, except with the consent of the government of that country;
(3) It is deceptive and easy to Causing the public to misunderstand the quality and other characteristics of the goods or their place of origin;
(4) Harmful to socialist morals or having other adverse effects.
Place names of administrative divisions at or above the county level or foreign place names known to the public shall not be used as trademarks. However, exceptions are made where place names have other meanings or are part of collective trademarks or certification marks; registered trademarks using place names will continue to be valid.
2. What are the necessary conditions for trademark registration
There are two conditions for applying to register a trademark.
The first is the conditions that applicants for registered trademarks must meet,
The other is the conditions that the applicant needs to meet for the trademark to be registered.
China implements the principle of voluntary trademark registration. An application for trademark registration must be submitted to the Trademark Office by the applicant. The applicant for trademark registration should be a corporate legal person, individual industrial and commercial household, rural contract operator, or other natural person who is permitted to engage in business activities in accordance with the law.I hope the above content can be helpful to you. If you have other questions, you can click the button below for consultation, or go to the Legal Savior Network to consult a professional lawyer.