1. What do trademark registration applicants need to know?
1. The trademark applied for must be distinctive and must not violate legal regulations;
2. The applicant must be qualified to apply;
3. The trademark review time period is generally nine months, and the announcement time is three months;
4. Other notes matter.
5. Legal basis: "Trademark Law of the People's Republic of China"
Article 22: Applicants for trademark registration shall fill in the categories and categories of goods using the trademark according to the prescribed commodity classification table. Product name, submit registration application.
Article 28: For a trademark applied for registration, the Trademark Office shall register the trademark within nine months from the date of receipt of the trademark registration application document. After the review is completed, if it complies with the relevant provisions of this Law, a preliminary review and announcement will be made.
Article 33: For a trademark that has been initially approved and announced, within three months from the date of announcement, the prior rights holder or interested parties believe that it violates the Article 13, paragraph 2 and 3, Article 15, Article 16, paragraph 1, Article 30, Article 31, and Article 32 of this Law, or any person believes that Anyone who violates the provisions of Article 4, Article 10, Article 11, Article 12 or Article 19, Paragraph 4 of this Law may file an objection with the Trademark Office. If there is no objection at the expiration of the announcement period, the registration will be approved, a trademark registration certificate will be issued, and the announcement will be made.
2. What is the trademark registration process
1. After the applicant determines the trademark name, check the trademark passing rate and conduct inspections Similar trademarks.
2. After preparing the registration application documents, submit the application to the Trademark Office.
">3. After receiving the application, the Trademark Office will conduct a formal review (one month). If the application meets the requirements, it will issue an acceptance notice. If the application does not meet the requirements, it will be returned for correction.
4. After the notice is issued, it will enter the substantive review, which will take about 5-12 months. After passing the review, it will enter the announcement period.
5 .For applications that comply with legal requirements, the Trademark Office will publish a registration announcement, and the announcement period is three months.
6. No one raises an objection after the announcement period expires, or If the objection is not established, the trademark registration is successful and the Trademark Office issues a certificate.
I hope the above content can be helpful to you. If you have other questions, you can click below Click the button for consultation, or go to the Legal Savior website to consult a professional lawyer.