1. What is the basis for halving the trademark registration application fee
1 2. Registered capital is the amount of property granted by the state for the operation and management of an enterprise as a legal person or the free property of an enterprise as a legal person. It is the total actual assets of the enterprise. The registered capital increases or decreases at any time due to the increase or decrease of capital. That is, when the actual capital of the enterprise increases or decreases by more than 20% compared with the registered capital, change registration is required.
2. Legal basis: Article 1 of the "Registration and Management Measures for Collective Trademarks and Certification Trademarks" stipulates that the registration fee for trademark renewal will be reduced from 1,000 yuan to 500 yuan.
2. How much is the agency fee for applying for trademark registration?
1. The cost of trademark registration includes official fees and agency fees. . The official fee for one-time application for a trademark is 300 yuan. You can choose 10 categories of goods or services. If there are less than 10 categories, an official fee of 600 yuan will still be charged. For more than 10 categories, the official fee will be 30 yuan per category. Enterprises can go to the registration hall of the Trademark Office on their own, or they can entrust a trademark agency to handle trademark applications.
2. However, it is recommended that enterprises apply for trademarks through trademark agencies, because trademark agencies handle more trademark agency cases every year and will have a negative impact on the trademark designs that enterprises are trying to apply for. Conduct a search to determine whether there is a previously applied trademark for the pattern for which you are trying to apply for a trademark. If you entrust a trademark agency to apply, you also need to pay a certain agency fee to the agency. The agency fee charged by the agency ranges from RMB 1,500 to RMB 2,000 for one trademark application.
I hope the above content can be helpful to you. If you have other questions, you can click the button below for consultation, or go to the Legal Savior Network to consult a professional lawyer.