What is the national invention patent issuing agency
Apply for a patent in each country After success, the patent certificates obtained will be issued by the intellectual property department of the country;
1. Apply for a national invention patent What is the procedure
1. The applicant provides original technical data and personal (unit) information;
2. Entrust a patent agency, sign an agency agreement, and write a Patent application document that meets the requirements of the patent law; if necessary, you can search first
3. Submit the patent application documents to the National Patent Office, obtain the patent application number, and pay the patent application fee as required;
4. Enter the preliminary process After passing the examination, the invention patent application will be published in the patent gazette and website 18 months from the date of application; according to the applicant's request, early disclosure can also be requested at any time within 15 months from the date of application. ;
5. Entering the substantive examination (substantial examination) stage: The applicant may file a substantive examination with the Patent Office at any time within 3 years from the date of application, or may After the patent application is published, a substantive examination is initiated. When filing for substantive examination, the patent substantive examination fee must be paid according to regulations;
6. After substantive examination, the patent meets the utility of the invention. Based on the nature, novelty, and creativity, a patent right is granted, and the patent application maintenance fee, annual fee, printing fee, and certificate cost are paid as required, and the invention patent certificate is obtained; the authorized invention patent will be announced.
7. If the priority of an earlier invention patent application is required, the relevant information of the earlier application should be provided.
2. What materials are needed to apply for a national invention patent
1. Claims: describe the content of the claimed invention, which refers to the substantive technical features of the invention.
2. Description Abstract: Summarize the invention (within 300 words).
3. Description: describe the technical field to which the invention belongs; describe the background technology related to the invention; describe the invention The purpose of the invention; describe the technical solution of the invention in detail; describe the effects and advantages achieved by the technical solution; and relevant experiments and data that prove the effects and advantages. Specifically:
For inventions involving the mechanical field, a structural schematic diagram of the product's patent should be provided, explaining the structure and shape characteristics of the product, the names and connection relationships of each component, and the working principle.
For inventions involving the field of electricity, the names of each component and the electrical relationships between the components should be provided.
For inventions involving the field of chemistry, the names of each component should be provided. Provide the name of the specific chemical substance, preparation method, and process conditions.
Inventions involving chemical equipment systems should provide the connection relationship between each equipment, and specify the connection relationship between the equipment and the system. Structural features and connection relationships of equipment related to the invention.
If the invention involves a drug, the ingredients, content, preparation method, clinical or animal experiment methods of the drug should be provided and test data. For inventions involving the fields of microorganisms and bioengineering, proof that they must be preserved should be provided.
4. Description of drawings (if necessary)
5. Specific implementation mode (example): specific examples are given to illustrate the present invention.
3. Time to apply for an invention patent
It takes about 2 and a half years to apply for an invention patent from application to authorization. After obtaining the patent right , an annual fee must be paid as required every year; the protection period of an invention patent is 20 years, starting from the date of application. Invention patents cannot be renewed.
The above is the relevant information compiled by the editor of Legal Savior Network for everyone. To sum up, we can understand that the use of patents must be approved by the patent rights. If there is no use, It should be regarded as infringement. Patent infringement should punish the infringer. If you have any other questions, please feel free to consult online.