1. What is the professional trademark registration process?
1. Trademark Registration is to ensure better sales of the company's products, so each company will register its own trademark, but in daily life there are many trademark registration agencies.
2. Legal basis: Article 9 of the "Trademark Law of the People's Republic of China" stipulates that the trademark applied for registration should have distinctive features that are easy to identify and must not be confused with others. conflict with previously acquired legal rights. The trademark registrant has the right to indicate "registered trademark" or registered mark.
2. Instructions for trademark registration agent application
1. If a natural person, legal person or other organization needs to obtain the exclusive right to use a trademark for its goods or services during production and business operations, it shall apply for trademark registration with the Trademark Office. In the narrow sense, trademark registration applications only refer to goods and service trademark registration applications, international trademark registration applications, certification trademark registration applications, collective trademark registration applications, and special sign registration applications. In addition to the content of trademark registration applications in the narrow sense, trademark registration applications in the broad sense also include applications for change, renewal, transfer registration, objection applications, cancellation applications, trademark use license filings, and other trademark registration matters.
2. Domestic trademark registration applicants have two ways to apply for trademark registration: one is to handle it by themselves, that is, the applicant directly handles the trademark registration application; It is entrusted to a trademark agency established in accordance with the law to handle it. In terms of the method of contact, if you go directly to the Trademark Office, the applicant will have direct contact with the Trademark Office during the process; if you entrust a trademark agency to handle it, the applicant will contact the Trademark Office through the trademark agency. There is no direct contact with the Trademark Office. In terms of documents to be submitted, if the application is handled directly at the Trademark Office, in addition to other documents that should be submitted, the applicant should also submit a copy of the person’s ID card; entrust a trademark agencyIn addition to other documents that should be submitted, the applicant should also submit a power of attorney entrusting a trademark agency to handle trademark registration matters. In terms of document submission method, if the applicant handles the application by himself, the applicant or the person in charge shall submit the application documents directly to the trademark registration hall acceptance window; if the trademark agency is entrusted to handle the application, the agency may submit the application documents directly, by mail, or Submit the trademark registration application to the Trademark Office through a courier company, or submit a trademark registration application through the online application system.
3. Foreigners or foreign enterprises that apply for trademark registration and handle other trademark matters in China should entrust a trademark agency established in accordance with the law to handle it. However, foreigners or foreign enterprises with habitual residence or business offices in China can apply for it themselves.
If you entrust a trademark agency to handle trademark registration matters, you can consult the trademark agency for the documents and procedures that should be prepared. I hope the above content can be helpful to you. If you have other questions, you can click the button below for consultation, or go to the Legal Savior website to consult a professional lawyer.