What materials need to be submitted to apply for the assessment and award of trademark agent qualifications
1. Application form for trademark agent qualification assessment;
2. Applicant’s academic qualifications or degree certificate and professional and technical position certificate;
3. Work resume and residents signed by the personnel department of the applicant's unit Identity card;
4. A letter of opinion issued by the applicant’s unit or the trademark agency to which he intends to transfer;
5. Copies of articles related to trademark law published in academic journals at or above the provincial level;
6. If required by the assessment agency of other materials.
The above content is the editor's answer to the question "Materials required to be submitted when applying for assessment and award of trademark agent qualifications". If readers need legal help, welcome Go to LegalSavior.com for legal consultation.