1. What matters are recorded in the patent register
1. Patent Administration of the State Council The department sets up a patent register to record the following matters related to patent applications and patent rights:
(1) Grant of patent rights;
(2) Transfer of patent application rights and patent rights;
(3) Pledge and preservation of patent rights and their Termination;
(4) Filing of patent implementation license contract;
(5) Patent Declaration of invalidity of patent rights;
(6) Termination of patent rights;
(7) Restoration of patent rights;
(8) Compulsory license for patent implementation;
(9 ) The name, nationality and address of the patentee.
2. Legal basis: Article 89 of the "Implementing Rules for the Patent Law of the People's Republic of China"
2. Handling the registration procedures for granting patent rights
The invention patent right shall take effect from the date of announcement.
If no reason for rejection is found after preliminary examination of the patent application, the patent administration department of the State Council shall make a decision to grant a utility model patent right or a design patent right and issue it to The corresponding patent certificate shall be registered and published at the same time.tell. Utility model patent rights and design patent rights take effect from the date of announcement.
After the Patent Administration Department of the State Council issues a notice granting a patent right, the applicant shall complete the registration procedures within 2 months from the date of receipt of the notice. If the applicant completes the registration procedures on time, the patent administration department of the State Council shall grant the patent right, issue a patent certificate, and make an announcement. Failure to complete the registration formalities upon expiration shall be deemed to have given up the right to obtain patent rights.
According to the provisions of the "Patent Law Implementing Rules", the Patent Administration Department of the State Council sets up a patent register. The matters registered include: the grant of patent rights; the right to apply for patents, Transfer of patent rights; pledge, preservation and termination of patent rights; filing of patent license contracts, etc. I hope the above content can be helpful to you. If you have other questions, you can click the button below for consultation, or go to the Legal Savior website to consult a professional lawyer.