1. What rights does a trademark registrant have
1. The trademark registrant has the following rights:
(1). Right to use: The trademark registrant has the right to Use the trademark on the goods and services for which the registered trademark is intended to be used, and use the trademark on goods, product packaging or containers, and product transaction documents in relevant commercial activities on the website, or use the trademark in advertising, exhibitions and other commercial activities;
(2). Permission to use: The trademark registrant has The right to license others to use its registered trademark by signing a trademark license contract in accordance with legal provisions. (In a written agreement, the licensor shall supervise the quality of the licensee's goods. It shall be filed, but the validity is not specified);
(3) Exclusive right: Trademark registrant Enjoy exclusive rights to its registered trademark, and no other person may use a trademark that is identical or similar to the registered trademark on the same or similar goods or services without authorization;
(4) Right of prohibition: The registrant of the high mark has the right to stop others from using the same or similar high mark as their registered trademark on the same or similar goods or services without authorization. Unauthorized use by others is prohibited;
(5) Investment rights: Trademark registrants have the right to use their registered trademarks as intangible assets in accordance with legal provisions and legal procedures. Make an investment.
(6) Right of transfer: The trademark registrant has the right to transfer his registered trademark to others with or without compensation through legal procedures (in writing, from the date of announcement) Effective);
(7) Inheritance rights: As intangible property, trademarks can be inherited by their heirs in accordance with the order of property inheritance.;
(8) Right to mark: the right to mark "registered trademark" or other legal marks on the goods or packaging using the trademark;
(9), Renewal right: the right to renew before expiration.
2. Legal basis: Article 32 of the "Trademark Law of the People's Republic of China" stipulates that applying for Trademark registration shall not damage the existing prior rights of others, nor shall Use unfair means to preemptively register a trademark that is already used by others and has certain influence.
2. What are the trademark registration procedures
1. After the applicant determines the trademark name, check the trademark passing rate and check for similar trademarks.
2. After preparing the registration application documents, submit the application to the Trademark Office.
3. After receiving the application, the Trademark Office will conduct a formal review (one month). If the application meets the requirements, it will issue an acceptance notice. If it does not meet the requirements, it will be returned. Correction.
4. After the notice is issued, it will enter the substantive review, which will take about 5-12 months. After passing the review, it will enter the announcement period.
5. For applications that comply with legal requirements, the Trademark Office will publish a registration announcement for a period of three months.
6. If no one raises any objection after the announcement period, or the objection is not established, the trademark registration is successful and the Trademark Office issues a certificate.
I hope the above content will be helpful to you. If you have other questions, you can click the button below for consultation, or go to the Legal Savior Network to consult a professional lawyer.