1. What are the fees and procedures for trademark registration in Zhejiang
1. If you apply for registration in the name of an enterprise, you need to provide a copy of the business license, and the official seal needs to be stamped on the copy of the business license; if you apply for registration in the name of an individual, you need to provide a copy of your personal ID card and a copy of the individual business license. , the copy of the business license of an individual industrial and commercial household must be stamped with the official seal;
2. Legal basis: Article 22 of the "Trademark Law of the People's Republic of China", Trademark The registration applicant shall fill in the product category and product name of the trademark in accordance with the prescribed product classification table, and submit a registration application. A trademark registration applicant can apply to register the same trademark for multiple categories of goods through one application. Trademark registration applications and other relevant documents can be submitted in writing or in the form of data messages.
2. How much is the cost of registering a trademark in Hangzhou?
1. After the application is officially accepted, the local Industrial and Commercial Bureau will submit the trademark you applied for to the National Trademark Office (of course through the Provincial Industrial and Commercial Bureau). The Industry and Commerce Bureau charges 2,000 yuan. After reporting, you have to wait about a year before you can get the trademark registration certificate from the National Trademark Office. It is valid for ten years. The certificate is verified every two years and a verification mark is affixed to you. The trademark registration is successful. , which means that the company has its own independent brand, and the company's image will become better and better.
2. Natural persons, legal persons or other organizations need to obtain trademark exclusive rights for the goods they produce, manufacture, process, select or distribute or the services they provide. If you have the right, you should apply for trademark registration to the Trademark Office.
I hope the above content can be helpful to you. If you have other questions, you can click the button below for consultation, or go to the Legal Savior Network to consult a professional lawyer.