1. How long does it take for the trademark registration announcement?
Trademark registration preliminary review announcement Time: The trademark formal examination takes 3-4 months to determine the filing date.
If no one raises objections to a preliminary approved trademark within three months from the date of publication of the preliminary approval announcement, the trademark will be registered and a registration announcement will be published. If no one raises an objection within three months or if the objection raised is found to be invalid, the trademark will be registered and a registration certificate will be issued.
General trademark review process:
It takes about 3 working days to issue an acceptance number, 2- Information can be found on the official website of the Trademark Office in about 3 months, a paper acceptance notice will be issued in about 3-5 months, the preliminary review will be completed in 9-12 months, and a 3-month announcement period will begin. If no objections are raised at the end of the period, it means approval. , waiting for the trademark certificate to be printed and issued.
Legal basis: Article 42 of the "Trademark Law of the People's Republic of China" transfers a registered trademark, the transferor and the transferee shall sign a transfer agreement and jointly File an application with the Trademark Office. The transferee shall ensure the quality of the goods using the registered trademark. When transferring a registered trademark, the trademark registrant shall transfer all similar trademarks registered on the same goods, or identical or similar trademarks registered on similar goods.
2. The role of trademark registration announcement
For a trademark that has been preliminarily approved after the preliminary approval announcement, within three months from the date of announcement, if anyone believes that the preliminary approval trademark violates the relevant provisions of the Trademark Law , you can file an objection with the Trademark Office. After the three-month opposition period, if there is no objection or the objection cannot be established after the opposition ruling procedure, the Trademark Office of the State Administration for Industry and Commerce will issue an announcement when registering the applied trademark. The purpose of this announcement is to inform the public that the trademark has been registered and that the applicantOnce you have obtained the exclusive right to use a trademark, no one may infringe it.
3. Trademark application and registration process
1. Selection For the categories that need to be applied for, apply according to the classification of goods and services:
2. Determination of the trademark application date: It is very important to establish the application date, because China's trademark registration uses application According to the priority principle, once the order of application dates occurs, it becomes the legal basis for determining trademark rights. The application date for trademark registration shall be based on the date when the trademark judiciary receives the application documents.
3. How to apply for trademark registration: Submit trademark registration through a trademark agency,
4. Trademark examination, the examiner conducts a series of activities such as trademark inspection, data retrieval, analysis and comparison, investigation and research, and decides to give preliminary approval or reject the application.
5. In the preliminary examination announcement, if no one raises any objection to the preliminary examination and approval trademark within three months from the date of publication of the preliminary examination and approval announcement, the trademark will be registered and published at the same time. Registration Announcement.
6. Registration announcement, trademark registration is a trademark legal procedure. If no one raises an objection within three months or the objection is ruled to be untenable, the trademark will be registered and effective, protected by law, and the trademark registrant shall have the exclusive right to use the trademark.
7. Receive the trademark certificate and send the "Trademark Registration Certificate" to the trademark registrant through the agent.
If you apply for trademark registration directly, the trademark registrant should go to the Trademark Ju to obtain the certificate within three months after receiving the "Notice of Obtaining the Trademark Registration Certificate", and at the same time also Should bring:
(1) Letter of introduction for obtaining the trademark registration certificate;
(2) ) ID card and copy of the licensee;
(3) Original copy of the business license, and the copy should be stamped with the stamp of the local industrial and commercial department;
(4) Notice of receipt of trademark registration certificate;
(5) Change of name of trademark registrant A change certificate issued by the work department must be attached.
Another: Trademark registration application time: A newly applied trademark generally takes about one year from application to issuance, of which application acceptance and formal review take about one month. The substantive review takes about four to five months, the objection period takes three months, and the approval announcement to the issuance of the certificate takes about three months.
It takes about one to one and a half years from application to approval of trademark registration. Validity Period of a Registered Trademark A registered trademark is valid for ten years, starting from the date of approval of registration. If the registered trademark expires and you need to continue to use it, you can apply for trademark renewal registration.
The purpose of the trademark registration announcement is to tell everyone that the owner of this trademark belongs to the registered person. If it involves infringing on other people's privacy or other rights, other people can raise objections, negotiate with the person who registered the trademark, and then determine the ownership of the trademark. I hope the above content can be helpful to you. If you have other questions, you can click the button below for consultation, or go to the Legal Savior website to consult a professional lawyer.