1. How to apply for green food trademark registration?
"Green Food Mark" According to Article 6 of the Management Measures, the procedure for applying for the use of green food marks on products is:
(1) The applicant fills out the "Application for the Use of Green Food Marks" "Book", in duplicate (including attached materials), submitted to the green food management department of the province (autonomous region, municipality directly under the Central Government, city under separate state planning).
(2) The provincial green food management department entrusts an environmental protection monitoring agency that has passed metrological certification at or above the provincial level to conduct an environmental assessment of the product or the origin of the product’s raw materials. .
(3) The provincial green food management department will conduct a preliminary review of the application materials and submit the materials that pass the preliminary review to the China Green Food Development Center.
(4) The China Green Food Development Center will work with authoritative environmental protection agencies to review the above materials. If the products are qualified, the food monitoring agency designated by the China Green Food Development Center will sample the declared products and test them according to green food quality and hygiene standards; if they are unqualified, their applications will no longer be accepted that year.
(5) China Green Food Development Center will conduct a comprehensive review (including on-site verification) of products that have passed the quality and hygiene tests, and sign a contract with qualified applicants "Green Food Logo Use Agreement": The Ministry of Agriculture issues a Green Food Logo use certificate and number; reports it to the Trademark Office of the State Administration for Industry and Commerce for filing, and announces it to the public at the same time.
2. How many years is the trademark valid for?
The trademark registration certificate is valid. A registered trademark is valid for ten years, starting from the date of approval of registration. The registered trademark has expired and needs to be renewedIf you continue to use the trademark, you should apply for trademark renewal, and the renewal registration should be processed within 12 months before the trademark expires.
Trademark renewal can be handled by yourself or through a trademark agency. If you entrust a trademark agency to handle it, you only need to prepare relevant application materials. Information required for trademark renewal:
(1) Trademark renewal registration application form;
(2) Letter of attorney;
(3) Copy of business license with official seal (provided by the company), copy of ID card (provided by the individual) ;
(4) Copy of trademark registration.
Notes on trademark renewal:
(1) After the renewal application is approved, the trademark The Bureau will issue the renewal certificate to the applicant by mail according to the address filled in the application form.
(2) If the renewal application does not comply with the regulations, the Trademark Office will notify the applicant in writing by mail to make corrections within a time limit according to the address filled in the application form. .
(3) If the renewal application cannot be approved for other reasons, the Trademark Office will notify the applicant in writing by mail according to the address filled in the application form.
(4) If the applicant entrusts a trademark agency to handle the renewal application, the Trademark Office will not directly have any correspondence with the applicant. All documents are sent to the trademark agency.
(5) The category of the application should be filled in according to the international classification category approved by the "Trademark Registration Certificate".
The validity period of a trademark application is ten years. If you want to continue to use the trademark, you should submit an application to a specialized agency within twelve months before expiration. letter, the company’s business license, and my ID card and other materials. I hope the above content can be helpful to you. If you have other questions, you can click the button below for consultation, or go to the Legal Savior website to consult a professional lawyer.