1. How to check the trademark registration number?
There is a mark in the upper right corner of the trademark No. XXXX, that XXXX is the application number and registration number. The analysis is as follows:
1. The significance of the trademark registration number: The registration number is the number registered by the Trademark Office of the State Administration of Administration. Generally, it will be generated after trademark registration. A trademark has only one trademark registration number. After successful registration, it will be a unified number for the trademark identity.
2. The purpose of the trademark registration number: to conduct trademark inquiries; when the company completes the trademark registration, it will get a unique trademark registration number, which is an identity of the trademark Symbol, just like our ID number. Through this number, you can check the status of the trademark and other information.
3. Declaration and handling of trademark-related matters: The trademark registration number is the "ID card number" of the trademark, which can help enterprises with trademark information checking and processing. . Entrepreneurs need to properly keep the "Trademark Registration Certificate" and also record the trademark registration number to facilitate inquiries and other related work.
4. Query method:
(1) Trademark query files are provided by the Archives Department of the Trademark Office Responsible for handling.
(2) When the public security, court, procuratorate, national security, disciplinary inspection and supervision, auditing agency and other departments inquire about trademark files, the inquiry personnel should present their valid certificates and Submit relevant official letters.
(3) If a law firm or trademark agency is entrusted by a party to inquire about the party's own trademark files, the inquiry personnel should present their valid certificates and submit the party's Power of attorney, valid identification of the party concerned, and a letter of introduction from a law firm or trademark agency.
(4) Law firms or trademark agencies that represent litigation activities can be inquiredFor archives of trademarks involved in the case, investigators should present their valid certificates, and submit relevant certificates from the court, letters of attorney from the parties, and letters of introduction from law firms or trademark agencies.
(5) If a trademark registrant inquires about his own trademark file, the inquiry personnel should present his valid certificate. If the registrant is an organization, he should submit a letter of introduction from the organization and the registration certificate. A copy of the business license with official seal.
(6) If a law firm or trademark agency and a trademark registrant need to retrieve trademark files for document appraisal, in addition to the above procedures, the appraiser should also Submit an introduction to the accreditation agency.
Legal basis: Article 15 of the "Regulations on the Implementation of the Trademark Law of the People's Republic of China" shall be based on the category number, Fill in the name; if the name of the commodity or service item is not included in the commodity and service classification table, a description of the commodity or service should be attached.
Article 20 If priority is claimed in accordance with Article 25 of the Trademark Law, the copy of the first trademark registration application document submitted by the applicant shall It must be certified by the trademark authority that accepted the application, and indicate the application date and application number.
2. The significance of trademark inquiry
1. Detect registration obstacles
(1) Check whether there are registered products on the same or similar products Or have applied for the same or similar trademark registration to increase the probability of successful trademark registration;
(2) If there is an identical or similar previously registered trademark, you can Modify or adjust the trademark to be registered, or give up the application.
2. Find out whether the trademark can be used safely
(1) Check the trademark registration circumstances to avoid infringement of others’ registered trademarks;
(2) Reduce the loss of publicity and advertising expenses and reduce business risks.
In summary, it is very necessary to conduct a trademark registration number inquiry to prevent parties from preparing their ownThe registered trademark has been used infringingly by others, and a trademark has only one trademark registration number, which is a unified number for trademark identity. I hope the above content can be helpful to you. If you have other questions, you can click the button below for consultation, or go to the Legal Savior website to consult a professional lawyer.