1. What are the conditions for trademark registration in Shenzhen?
Enterprises or individuals Talents can obtain the exclusive right to register a trademark. When applying for trademark registration in Shenzhen, the applicant must be an enterprise established in Shenzhen in accordance with the law, an in-service unit, or an individual industrial and commercial household, or other enterprises or individuals that have registered with the industrial and commercial registration before they can apply.
The trademark being applied for registration must be distinctive and must not be the same or similar to an already registered trademark. It cannot register a trademark mark prohibited by law. It must also have Legal components, etc. A trademark must meet the above conditions in order to be successfully registered.
Finally, when a company's trademark is registered, the exclusive right to the trademark can only be owned by the owner of the registered trademark, and no one else can use it. If it is used by others, , you can sue for rights protection; now trademark registration is already implementing the first-come-first-served principle.
2. What is the trademark registration process?
1. Application method: You can go to the Registration Hall of the Trademark Office (Beijing) in person to apply, or you can entrust a trademark agency to apply.
2. Application fee: You need to pay an official fee of 600 yuan to the Trademark Office. If you entrust an agency to handle the application, you need to pay about 600--800 yuan to the agency. agency fees.
3. Information required for application:
A. A trademark drawing is required;
B. Scope of goods or services to be used for the registered trademark;
C. Identity documents:(1) For company applications: a copy of the company's business license is required; (2) For individual applications: a copy of the individual industrial and commercial household's business license and personal ID card are required.
3. How long is the period of use of a trademark after registration?
1. Legal basis: According to the "Trademark Law", the validity period of a registered trademark is 10 years according to Chinese law. It is calculated from the date of approval of registration. If the trademark has expired and needs to continue to be used, it must be used after the expiration date. Apply for registration renewal within 6 months. During this period, if the application fails to be made, a grace period of 6 months can be given. If the grace period expires and the application has not been made, the trademark will be cancelled. The validity period of each trademark renewal is also 10 years.
2. If objections arise during the application process, don’t give up. After all, there will be some malicious objections. At this time, you need to defend the trademark objections. Give reasonable evidence to prove that the objection is not valid. Therefore, when registering a trademark, you need to have some determination, make accurate and professional judgments, and strive for reasonable things.
3. The review of trademark renewal is generally simpler than trademark registration, but it still needs to be handled at the Trademark Office. The rights holder needs to prepare the information himself and can choose a trademark. Agency, leave it to the trademark agent to handle it, but you also need to be proactive, especially after it expires, you must be proactive and renew, and you can't take it lightly.
According to regulations, the term of use of a trademark starts from the date the Trademark Office issues the trademark registration certificate. The trademark registrant can use the trademark within ten years. If you want to continue to use the trademark after expiration, you need to apply to the Trademark Office during the trademark renewal period. The period of use after application is still ten years. I hope the above content can be helpful to you. If you have other questions, you can click the button below for consultation, or go to the Legal Savior website to consult a professional lawyer.