1. What are the 41 categories of trademark registration certificates?
Trademark No. 41 Category 41: Education, provision of training, entertainment, cultural and sports activities
4102 Organize and arrange various activities
4103 Library services
4104 Publishing servicesp>
4105 Services for entertainment and sports activities
4106 Animal training
4107 single service registration fee is charged according to category and number. The fee for each trademark in each category is:
1,800 yuan (ten years Validity period, ten designated items, domestic companies or individuals, national fee 1,000, agency fee 800)
2,800 yuan (validity period of ten years, ten designated items, For foreign companies or individuals, the national fee is 1,000 and the agency fee is 1,800)
2. What are the relevant provisions of the "Trademark Registration Fee"?
Legal basis: The industrial and commercial administration bureaus of all provinces, autonomous regions, municipalities directly under the Central Government, and cities under separate state planning And various trademark agency organizations: The State Planning Commission and the Ministry of Finance issued the "Notice on Fee Standards for Trademark Business", and the specific methods for trademark fee payment formulated in accordance with the spirit of the notice are hereby notified as follows. Please comply with them.
1. When applying for trademark registration or handling other trademark matters, you must pay trademark fees as required. Only when the Trademark Office receives the application documents and trademark fees will it be considered complete and the application will be accepted, otherwise it will not be accepted.
2. In order to adapt China's trademark registration management work to be in line with international practices, this time the payment of trademark fees will be subject to unified price standards at home and abroad. Apply for trademark registration or handle other trademark matters Trademark fees paid will not be refunded, regardless of whether the trademark is approved for registration, as long as the review procedures stipulated by law are fulfilled.
3. Trademark When an agency organization applies for trademark registration or handles other trademark matters, it must fill in the corresponding fee list. At the same time, domestic agents and foreign agents are required to fill it out separately and submit it in duplicate to the Finance Office of the Trademark Office.
If the applicant goes directly to the Trademark Office to handle trademark matters, he should pay the required fees directly to the Trademark Office, and the Trademark Office will issue an official invoice.
4. When applying for trademark registration or handling other trademark matters, if the application is returned by the Trademark Office due to incomplete procedures or incorrectly filled in documents, the application must be completed or corrected within the specified time and resubmitted.
If the applicant no longer submits its application documents, the Trademark Office will no longer handle refund procedures.
5. Each trademark agency organization shall, depending on its agency business volume, prepay an amount to the Trademark Office that can ensure its business needs, and the advance payment shall be remitted to the bank account designated by the Trademark Office.
The Trademark Office deducts items from the list of various trademark fees submitted by the trademark agency organizations one by one, and issues invoices for the trademark fees incurred to each trademark agency organization at the end of each month. .
Each trademark agency organization should promptly grasp the amount of trademark agency business expenses incurred, and maintain a certain amount of advance payment balance. Trademark applicants who entrust trademark agencies should All invoices for trademark fees must be issued by the trademark agency.
Based on what has been said above, there are many types of trademarks, and different types require The materials provided will be different. At the same time, you need to pay relevant fees according to regulations. The trademark registration for all categories is 300 yuan, but it is limited to ten products. If there is more than one, an additional 300 yuan will be added. Yuan, so different situations are handled differently. I hope the above content can be helpful to you. If you have other questions, you can click the button below.Click the button for consultation, or go to the Legal Savior website to consult a professional lawyer.