1. What is the process of trademark registration in Shenyang?
The process of applying for trademark registration Yes:
(1) Determine what products or services the trademark applies to; based on the products or services;
;">(2) Determine the trademark category to be registered;
(4) Prepare relevant materials and submit trademark registration to the Trademark Office;
(5) Go to the Trademark Office for review;
(6) Trademark announcement. Once the trademark review is passed, it means the registration is successful.
Applying for trademark registration must not damage the existing prior rights of others, nor use unfair means to preemptively register a trademark that is already used by others and has a certain influence.
Legal basis:Article 32 of the "Trademark Law of the People's Republic of China": Application for trademark registration You must not damage the existing prior rights of others, nor use unfair means to preemptively register a trademark that is already used by others and has a certain influence.
2. How long does it take to get the trademark after registering it? Certificate?
It usually takes about a year and a half for a newly applied trademark to be successfully issued, including application acceptance and The formal review takes about 3 months and the substantive review takes about 9months, the objection period is three months, and the approval announcement to the issuance of the certificate is about 2 months. If there is rejection or objection, the time will be extended.
The trademark applied for registration in Article 9 of the "Trademark Law of the People's Republic of China" shall have distinctive features that are easy to identify, and shall not be combined with the legal rights previously obtained by others. conflict.
The trademark registrant has the right to indicate "registered trademark" or registered mark.
Article 10 The following signs shall not be used as trademarks:
(1) Same as the People’s Republic of China The name, national flag, national emblem, national anthem, military flag, military emblem, military song, medal, etc. of the Republic are the same or similar, and are the same as the name, logo of the central state agency, the name of a specific place where it is located, or the name or graphics of a landmark building ;
(2) Identical or similar to the country name, national flag, national emblem, military flag, etc. of a foreign country, except with the consent of the government of that country;
(3) Identical or similar to the name, flag, emblem, etc. of an intergovernmental international organization, except with the consent of the organization or if it is not likely to mislead the public;
(4) Identical or similar to the official mark or inspection mark indicating the implementation of control and guarantee, except for authorized ones;
(5) The same or similar name or symbol as "Red Cross" or "Red Crescent";
(6 ) is ethnically discriminatory;
(7) is deceptive and can easily cause the public to misunderstand the quality and other characteristics of the product or its origin;
(8) Harmful to socialist morals or have other adverse effects.
Place names of administrative divisions at or above the county level or foreign place names known to the public shall not be used as trademarks. However, exceptions are made where place names have other meanings or are part of collective trademarks or certification marks; registered trademarks using place names will continue to be valid.
From the time of registering a trademark, it usually takes one and a half years to obtain the trademark certificate, because applying for a trademark includes an opposition period and a publicity period.Wait a few months. At the same time, there are certain conditions for trademark applications. I hope the above content will be helpful to you. If you have other questions, you can click the button below for consultation, or go to the Legal Savior website to consult a professional lawyer.