1. Zhejiang Trademark Registration and Fees
Trademark registration applications should be in accordance with regulations Pay the trademark registration fee. Each application should be accompanied by proof of payment of the application fee. When applying for trademark registration or handling other trademark matters, you must pay fees as required. The Trademark Office will consider the application complete and will accept it after receiving the application documents and trademark fees. Otherwise, it will not be accepted.
The standard for accepting trademark registration fees is 800 yuan per application (limited to 10 goods or services), and an additional 80 yuan for each additional application.
2. What is the Zhejiang trademark registration process
(1) Required information
1. If you apply for registration under the name of a company, you must provide business information A copy of the license, and the official seal must be stamped on the copy of the business license;
2. If applying for registration in an individual name, a copy of the personal ID card must be provided1 and a copy of the individual industrial and commercial household's business license. The copy of the individual industrial and commercial household's business license must be stamped with the official seal;
3. Provide trademark text or patterns that need to be protected For color, you also need to provide color drawings;
4. Provide the goods/services to be registered, which can be based on the goods operated by the applicant or the services provided. Fill it out with reference to the ninth edition of the International Classification of Goods and Services for Trademark Registration (Nice Classification) and the Classification Table of Similar Goods and Services modified by the Trademark Office based on the above-mentioned international classification table;
5. Provide "Trademark" with official seal or signature"Agency Letter of Attorney", which can be obtained from this website; especially note that the address on the "Trademark Agency Power of Attorney" should be exactly the same as the registered address on the business license.
Legal basis: Article 22 of the Trademark Law. Applicants for trademark registration shall fill in the product category and product name of the trademark in accordance with the prescribed product classification table. Submit an application for registration. A trademark registration applicant can apply to register the same trademark for multiple categories of goods through one application. Trademark registration applications and other relevant documents can be submitted in writing or in the form of data messages.
(2) Registration process
1. Registration preparation
Select the registration method:
One is to apply for registration at the Trademark Office of the State Administration for Industry and Commerce; the other is Entrust an experienced trademark agency to organize agency services. Before registration, it is best to find a more authoritative search company to conduct pre-registration inquiries to reduce the risks of trademark registration and improve the certainty of trademark registration.
2. Prepare materials
3. Start application
4. Submit an application according to the classification of goods and services. When applying for registration, the category of goods or services for which the trademark is used should be determined according to the classification of the goods and services classification table; if the same applicant uses the same trademark on different categories of goods, he should file a registration application according to different categories.
5. The application date is determined based on the date when the Trademark Office receives the application. Next are the three procedures of trademark review, preliminary review announcement, and registration announcement.
6. Receive the trademark registration certificate.
(3) Trademark Office review process
1. Formal reviewAfter formal review, the application procedures are complete and the application documents are filled in in accordance with regulations, the Trademark Office will issue an acceptance notice. If the application procedures are incomplete or the application documents are not filled in as required, a notice of rejection will be issued and returned, and the application date will not be retained. If the application procedures are basically complete or the application documents basically comply with the regulations, but if supplements and corrections are needed, the Trademark Office will issue a trademark registration application.Please correct the notice. If the applicant makes corrections within the time limit and returns it to the Trademark Office, the application date will be retained; if the applicant fails to make corrections or makes corrections beyond the time limit, the Trademark Office will issue a notice of rejection and return it, and the application date will not be retained.
2. Substantive examination
After the trademark application passes the formal examination, it enters the substantive examination. After substantive examination, any trademark application that complies with the relevant provisions of the Trademark Law will be initially reviewed and approved by the Trademark Office and announced. If the application is rejected, a rejection notice will be issued to the applicant. If the Trademark Office believes that the contents of the trademark registration application can be revised, it will issue an examination opinion. If the applicant responds within the time limit, the Trademark Office will continue the examination. Trademarks that have been preliminarily approved after examination will be announced in the Trademark Announcement by the China Trademark Office. Within three months from the date of announcement, anyone can file an objection to a trademark initially approved by the China Trademark Office. If there is no objection or the objection is ruled not to be established, the China Trademark Office will approve the registration, issue a trademark registration certificate, and announce it in the Trademark Announcement; if the objection is ruled to be established, the registration will not be approved.
3. Reexamination request
If the applicant refuses the trademark to the Trademark Office during the trademark registration process If you are dissatisfied with your registration application, you may request a review from the Trademark Review and Adjudication Board. The Trademark Review and Adjudication Board will make a final decision on whether to grant registration or not, and notify the applicant in writing. If the party concerned is dissatisfied with the Trademark Office's objection ruling, he or she may request a review from the Trademark Review and Adjudication Board. The Trademark Review and Adjudication Board will make a final decision and notify the parties in writing.
For trademark registration, you must first meet the requirements of the Trademark Office. The Trademark Office will review the corresponding identities submitted by individuals and enterprises. If If you comply, you will pass. Then check whether the trademark infringes upon the trademark rights of others. If not, within a certain period of time, after the Trademark Office passes the review, you will be notified to receive a trademark application certificate. I hope the above content can be helpful to you. If you have other questions, you can click the button below for consultation, or go to the Legal Savior website to consult a professional lawyer.